Select two of the major world religious traditions. Summarize the key features of each and contrast them with each other and with the Greek philosophical tradition. Write a report in which you consider the following:
- What sensations, feelings, thoughts, and behaviors are expressed in religious rituals?
- How have religious traditions survived from their historical origins to the present day?
- What social and cultural differences make it difficult for people from distinct traditions to relate to each other productively?
- What power do these approaches have to transform individual lives?
Your report may well include reflection on the role of religious traditions in your own life, but develop your analysis of the issues independently of your own convictions.
- Written communication: Should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Your paper should be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Length: 4 pages typed and double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Write a 4-page analysis of key features of two of the major world religious traditions.
This assessment allows you to demonstrate your ability to summarize, contrast, and evaluate historical and contemporary elements of world religions.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Describe the historical development of the humanities from the pre-historic era to the present.
- Describe the historical origins of selected religious traditions.
- Explain how selected religious traditions continue to influence contemporary life.
- Competency 2: Examine the forms of expression that instantiate the arts and humanities.
- Assess the role of ritual in expressing religious traditions.
- Competency 3: Integrate the humanities with everyday life.
- Explain the transformative role of religious values in personal and professional life.
- Competency 4: Communicate effectively in forms appropriate to the humanities.
- Write coherently to support a central idea in appropriate format with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics.
3 Simple steps to get your paper done
|Place Order||Down to work||Paper is Ready!|
Takes just a few minutes!
Best writer takes the order
Access via your account